Executive Bay AKA Capital Bay
A sprawling metropolis with an impressive skyline of towering skyscrapers, Dubai has blossomed into ‘the most preferred destination’ of both businessmen and families. Owing to the heavy influx of would-be residents, the city is witnessing a huge demand for real estate assets, both residential and commercial. Executive Bay, a towering edifice in Business Bay aims to narrow this gap between supply and demand by creating an office environment hitherto unseen in Dubai.
Situated on a prime waterfront location in Business Bay alongside the Dubai Creek, Executive Bay offers 19 floors of premium office space, ideal for corporate business houses. The tower, with its unique architectural style and dramatic views is intended primarily for those high achievers that seek to be associated with a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Executive Bay is a 21st century marvel, elegant and graceful in design. It has been moulded into segments of varying heights around the centre, the end result being spacious properties. Also, it houses a civic plaza perfect for people to socialize and interact.
Employees, clients and business associates could avail of a wide variety of leisure facilities, as Executive Bay has been designed to reduce stress and increase productivity. In an era of jet-set deadlines and rising overheads, there is nothing better than offices that ensure high returns on per employee investment. At Executive Bay, offices have been thoughtfully laid out to give users the maximum advantage of space, so that they can accommodate anything they need.
Executive Bay sits on a prime waterfront location in Business Bay, Dubai and offers spectacular views of the region’s main business hub. It is easily accessible from Sheikh Zayed Road.
Covering an area of 64 million square feet, Business Bay is the emerging residential district of Dubai and is frequently compared to New York’s Manhattan and Tokyo’s Ginza financial centres. Business Bay was conceptualized to provide a beneficial environment and infrastructure for businesses across the world and now, it houses the offices of scores of multinational companies.
Business Bay extends along the Dubai Creek, from Ras Al Khor to Sheikh Zayed Road and embodies the crucial role that Dubai will play in the international business arena.
This self-contained community in Dubai has:
- Well-networked roads for easy access & exit
- Landscaped gardens
- Medical facilities
- Sports complexes
- Health clubs
- Swimming pools
- Children play areas
- Comfortable & luxurious residential units
- Fine dining restaurants and cafes
- Shopping outlets
- 19-storey tower
- Beautiful and serene landscape
- Waterfront location
- Underground car park
- Retail on ground floor
- Shopping arcade
- Covered walkway
- Parking for staff & customers
- Landscaped courtyard with outdoor café
- Indoor/outdoor leisure facilities
- Health club – male/female
- Swipe access
- Hi-speed internet
- Business lounge
- Reception desk
- 24-hr security & security cameras
Project update: Estimated completion - December 2014
- 950,000 AED CS-2581 - Fitted - 794 sq.ft. Office for Sale
- 950,000 AED CS-18518 - Fitted - 860 sq.ft. Office for Sale
- 988,000 AED CS-4612 - Fit-out in Progress - 824 sq.ft. Office for Sale
- 990,000 AED CS-4607 - Fitted - 825 sq.ft. Office for Sale
- 1,179,000 AED CS-4606 - Fitted - 983 sq.ft. Office for Sale
- 1,179,000 AED CS-4615 - Fitted - 984 sq.ft. Office for Sale
- 1,190,000 AED CS-4616 - Fitted - 994 sq.ft. Office for Sale
- 1,197,000 AED CS-4604 - Fitted - 998 sq.ft. Office for Sale