- Business Bay is centrally located, is freehold and easily accessible from all major points in Dubai
- Offers good value for money
- High return on investments up to 18% can be achieved with professional advice and assistance.
- Business Bay Canal with the upcoming Marasi Business Bay is a future attraction.
- Superior infrastructure
- Less traffic due to many entry and exits
- New buildings that can accommodate any company’s needs
- Higher number of parking spots available compared to other areas in Dubai
- Abundant banking and hospital infrastructure comprising of banks, hotels, restaurants, lounges and clubs.
For more information, fell free to contact us at 800 326 800
One can reach Business Bay by the metro, or by using the numerous buses and taxis shuttling to and within the area.
Business Bay offers a mix of A, B and C grade properties.
Grade A Buildings
These buildings represent the newest and highest quality in the market. They are generally the best-looking buildings with the best layouts and possess high-quality finishes. Grade A buildings also are well located, have good access, and are professionally managed. As a result of this, they attract the highest quality tenants and also command the highest rents.
Grade B Buildings
Grade B buildings are older than class A, but have quality management and tenants. Often, value-seeking investors target these buildings as investment opportunities, since strategically located grade B buildings can be upgraded to their grade A through renovations to façade with improvements to the common area. Class B buildings should generally not be functionally obsolete and should be well maintained and frequently cleaned common areas.
Grade C Buildings
These are old buildings and are located in less desirable areas or far away for the center of the city and are often in need of extensive renovation. Architecturally, these buildings are the least desirable, and building infrastructure and technology is outdated. As a result, grade C buildings have the lowest rental rates. There is a high demand for grade C buildings from companies like hospitals, schools, airlines, etc. normally, so it could be used as a staff accommodations.
As a standard there is one car parking slot allotted for every 1,000 Sq. Ft of built up area, with the exception of Dubai Properties projects were you would get 1 parking spot for each 400 or 500 Sq. Ft.
Shell & Core offices are the offices where only the exteriors walls are built and require various installations from electrical wiring, data points, A/C machines and ducting, cladding, flooring, ceiling and partitions, toilet and pantry as needed.
Semi-fitted offices are those fitted fully between flooring and ceiling (in some cases the ceiling is left open) with only the partitions remaining to be installed.
Fitted with partitions offices are the offices where everything is fitted, including the partitions and the office is ready to move in.
- Fitted office is one where all the electrical, data, HVAC, flooring and ceiling is done. (The office has a completion certificate);
- Fitted with partitions: all of the above + the partitions are done;
- Furnished office: all of the above + the furniture
- You will have to visit the Dubai Economic Department to reserve a company name (i.e., a trade name)
- Call us on 800 326 800 to find the best office for your company
- Open your DEWA account
- Register your contract with EJARI
- Revisit Dubai Economic Department (DED) to obtain your trade license
Business Bay is a freehold area and it accommodates all types of businesses from startups to big multi-national organizations. The licensing is done at the Economic Department. The department offers LLC license where all the companies have a local UAE national partner. Few examples of business types would be firms dealing in general trading, banks, architecture, development, law, insurance, and real estate among others.
In general, the rental income is between seven to nine percent but it can easily reach 10% in select developments.
The office sizes offered in Business Bay range between 400 to 21,000 sft on a single floor plate. However multiple floors are also available, apart from smaller retail storefronts.
No. Business Bay not only comprises of a majority of commercial properties, but also offers residential developments, hotel apartments and world-class hotels like JW Marriot Marquise, Oberoi, Steigenberger, Langham, Hilton Doubletree, etc.
Business Bay offers freehold ownership, meaning any nationality can own the land and the corresponding structure forever.
Business Bay Canal is part of Dubai’s Creek extension which once completed will make the area from Bur Dubai to Safa Park resemble an island. It will feature hotels, restaurants, luxury housing, walkways, cycling tracks and the upcoming Marasi Business Bay valued at one billion dirhams, being developed by Dubai Holding with water homes, floating restaurants, marinas and leisure facilities.
Business Bay is the Central Business District (CBD) of Dubai and is located a minute away from the world famous Burj Khalifa in Downtown Dubai, about 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport and about 30 minutes from Al-Maktoum International Airport.
The master developer of Business Bay is Dubai Properties.